Blogging is the most common free video hosting option for vloggers. This is not possible with a single account, which is why we’re discussing ‘YouTube can’t switch accounts’ here, which is why we need multiple YouTube accounts.
Bloggers will need to solve one major issue before this gets announced: You have to first make a YouTube video.
To work with several Google accounts, was quite a chore. Thanks to Google for providing 50 Gmail accounts, as one account.
To do this, look up how you can add a YouTube channel to your current site, I will go over how to make it a single-sign-on.
YouTube can’t switch accounts
On YouTube, people can find videos made on various topics. YouTube has a global audience and allows users to subscribe to channels as they wish.
Only one account can be active on YouTube at a time. You’ll be asked to choose a YouTube channel when you sign in either on your smartphone or your device. To always make sure of the current source, look to the names and icons in the upper right-hand corner.
How to create a Second YouTube channel using an existing Google account:
Before I go on, please take a moment to look at this:
- YouTube account: Usually, you are logged on to your Gmail/Google channel. You can log in.
- Your channel on YouTube has been built under your YouTube account. You used to be able to build just one YouTube account, but now you can set up 50 or more YouTube accounts under one username.
As a new YouTube channel owner, follow these instructions to get started:
- You need to sign in to multiple YouTube account to use this feature. Your primary YouTube account should be updated regularly.
- When you’re signed in, go to the new channel section of the YT and press ‘create a new channel’. A screen is visible to you:
Start a new channel on YouTube. I’ve chosen to build a new YouTube channel and the brand name is the next choice.
Just click “Next Tab” and select “Connect with Google plus page” to finish setting up your new channel.
Remind yourself of these points:
- You’ll have the same name and picture and same photo on your profile and your channel.
- Your public videos can be found on both YouTube and your hard drive.
When you hit ‘Yes’ you will be redirected to your new channel. You can always return to the default YouTube account by clicking on the arrow on the top right.
How to switch between accounts in YouTube:
Here’s how to switch channels: Smartphone
- Tap the YouTube app icon on your phone to launch the YouTube app.
- Go to the account settings icon.
- Next, click on your name.
- Tap the “Use a channel” button to start using the specified account.
It tells you which channel you’re using at any time in your account.
Here’s how to switch channels: Computer
- Go to YouTube.com.
- Start making videos for your channel on the top-right of the homepage.
- Now choose a different account. In addition to your Google account, the Gmail and Google+ accounts will be shown to you.
- Once you’ve selected an account, click on it. Choosing a non-Brand account would result will lead to a website.
Here’s how to switch channels: iOS
- Start your phone’s YouTube app.
- Go to the icon for the account.
- Now press your name on the arrow.
- To start using the account, tap a channel on this list.
It’s a little tough for multiple users to be attached to a single YouTube account.
Now you want to make different people run your different YouTube channels from one Google account.
Simply add page managers to each YouTube channel, and the same user would have channel access to everything on the entire channel
There is an official statement here.
Smooth integration of YouTube and Google+ into our existing sites would take care of much of all of our problems:
Sharing one YouTube account allows for more than one person to have access.
If you have a single Google account, you may have multiple YouTube channels (Up to 50)
In particular, those YouTubers who depend on YouTube as their main source of income will benefit from the new connection. These new features and improvements help them with login sharing, as well.
Additionally, the new feature would benefit social media companies as it’s simple to include a brand’s YouTube channel for running a campaign on the network. As we go on, we will figure out how we use these new functions.