Need to forward AOL emails to Gmail? If you truly want to do that, then you have landed on the correct page. Towards the end of this post, you will be able to resolve the query “How to automatically forward AOL email to Gmail” effortlessly. Moreover, anybody with crucial information on the Computer can import AOL Mail messages to their Gmail account. Before beginning the forwarding procedure, let’s explore a little about AOL and Gmail.
Short Introduction of AOL Mail & Gmail
AOL Mail is a free online email client launched by AOL, in 1993. Both America Online (AOL) and Delphi start associating their exclusive email service with the internet. By 1997, AOL Mail was the world’s largest email service provider, having 9 million followers.
Gmail is a free webmail service provider started by Google. An individual can easily redirect to Gmail via the web. Also, can utilize a professional application that sync email content through the POP or IMAP conventions. On April 1, 2004, Gmail was announced with 1GB of extra space or room. An important higher sum than the competitors offers at the point.
Furthermore, there are two methods to relocate or automatically forward AOL email to Gmail. A primary method is a manual approach and the other one is using a commercial tool. You can pick the strategy that helps you out to forward AOL emails to Gmail. But, before proceeding why users prefer to move their emails from AOL to Gmail.
Why do Users Forward AOL Mail to Gmail?
The reason behind the AOL Mail client to transfer their mails are given below:
- Not ready to forward or send the emails from AOL Mail
- AOL Mail is not accepting emails in Inbox.
- A sign-in issue in AOL Mail.
- AOL Mail client account cancellation and deactivation issue.
The above-given issues are very extreme and the AOL Mail account needs to determine these types of issues immediately for the users. Now, initiate the procedure of forwarding the AOL emails.
Forward AOL Emails to Gmail – Manually
There are two manual approaches for AOL mail forwarding to Gmail, given below:
Method#1: Import Contacts & Emails from AOL to Gmail
- Firstly, Sign in to your Gmail account and then tap on the gear icon from the top right corner.
- Then, redirect to the Setting’s menu.
- Now, click the Import mail and contacts from the accounts and Import. If you had already done this step, then click on Import from another address.
- After that, type your AOL mail id in the portion “What account you want to import from”
- Now, provide the AOL mail password in “Enter the Password” and press the Continue button.
- Make sure that all the export messages and contacts are selected.
- Any incoming messages or emails in the AOL profile for a month will automatically forward to Gmail account.
- Then, select Import new mail for the next 30 days.
- Choose Add label to all Imported mails
- Now, click the Start Import button.
- Lastly, click OK.
This is how to automatically forward the AOL email to Gmail.
Method#2: Continuous AOL Mail Moving to Gmail
This method helps you to forward AOL emails to Gmail account with easy steps. Just follow them:
- Firstly, open the Google Gmail account and Sign in.
- Then, redirect to the Settings tab and click the Accounts & Import tab.
- Click on Add a Mail Account.
- Now, give a valid AOL account id and click on Next to proceed.
- Select the Link Account with Gmail, click the Next button.
- After that, in the next pop-up wizard sign in with the AOL Mail account to give access to Gmail.
- Read the agreement and click on OK.
The above manual methods of forwarding the AOL Mail to Gmail are lengthy. Whereas, the synchronization from one email client to the other is a difficult task. One can never move a complete AOL mail client to a Gmail account using a manual method.
How to Forward AOL Emails to Gmail Professionally?
The above approaches are messy enough to give an invalid result, then try the professional tool named AOL Mail Converter. This tool can quickly and effortlessly automatically forward AOL email to the Gmail account. The Tool’s main feature is to move or export the mailbox items to different locations.
- It can easily backup AOL email folders like deleted items, Inox, sent items.
- Also, saves the AOL emails in different formats like PST, CSV, HTML, MBOX, PNG, PDF, DOC, DOCM, etc.
- Provides the Filter feature which is available in the form of Date: From & To Date Range.
- It Removes Duplicate email based on From, To, subject, body pattern.
- During the backup procedure, it always maintains the Folder Hierarchy.
- Comes with a user-friendly GUI which makes it easy to understand.
In this blog, we rectify the query “How to forward AOL emails to Gmail”. AOL Mail has huge client traffic on daily basis. And furthermore, the erupting issues force the users to switch AOL to Gmail. Gmail is well-known to be useful for the organization. Additionally, a keen strategy examined above to automatically forward AOL mail to Gmail. If we talk about the manual method then it is lengthy and results in an invalid output. So choose the AOL Mail backup tool for smooth exportation of emails from AOL to Gmail account. Thank You!