Updates from Gujarat, Rajkot Update News Link-Aadhaar-With-Voter-List, according to the Indian Election Commission. Voters are only permitted to cast ballots if they possess both a Voter ID card and an Aadhar card, according to a statement from the Election Commission.
This action will guarantee that all voters in Rajkot are registered, which would also aid in reducing duplication. Rajkot news update: link-aadhaar-with-voter-list How to connect a voter ID to an Aadhar card Indian citizens can obtain an Aadhar card, a 12-digit identity number, from the Unique Identification Authority of India. Voters are required to connect their voter ID with an Aadhar card.
You may learn how to link your voter ID and Aadhar card in this post:
1. Go to www.ceaofficial.in/aadhaar-voter-id-linkage/ and adhere to the website’s instructions.
2. Complete the form online by entering all the necessary information.
3. Once you’ve entered the OTP you’ll be sent to your phone, hit the “Submit” button.
4. You will receive your Aadhar number and voter ID when the website has automatically refreshed.
5. By selecting the “Download Voter ID Card” option, you may download a voter identification card.
Table of Contents
- Linking Aadhaar with Voter List in Rajkot Aadhaar Voter ID Linking Latest News:
- Rajkot update news link-aadhaar-with-voter-list – Notification issued for integrating Aadhaar with voter list:
- Rajkot replaces information link-aadhaar-with-voter-listing:
- Rajkot update news link-aadhaar-with-voter-list:
- Is the linkage of the aadhar card and the voter ID required?
- THIS IS HOW TO USE SMS TO LINK AADHAAR TO A VOTER ID CARD:
- HERE TO LEARN HOW TO LINK AADHAAR TO A VOTER ID CARD VIA A PHONE:
- THIS IS HOW TO USE BOOTH-LEVEL OFFICERS TO LINK AADHAAR TO A VOTER ID CARD:
- How can I check my status if my voter ID and AADHAAR card are linked?
- Rajkot update news link-aadhaar-with-voter-list FAQ’s:
Linking Aadhaar with Voter List in Rajkot Aadhaar Voter ID Linking Latest News:
A new approach to connect Aadhaar numbers with voter identification has been established by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Additionally, the Election Commission of India has directed each state’s and union territory’s chief electoral officer to link the Aadhaar number to the voter’s photo identification card (EPIC). In polling places, EPIC is used as identification evidence when voting. Consequently, it must be connected to the Aadhaar number. To prevent duplication, this step has been done.
With the help of this new UIDAI effort, elections will be transparent since each voter would only have one EPIC card and one Aadhaar card.
The Indian government has until 1 November 2018 to connect Aadhaar to the voter list, according to the Supreme Court’s deadline order.
In the upcoming week, the government may publish a notice linking Aadhaar to the voter list.
All people who have registered to vote are reminded in a notification to provide their Aadhaar number and name. They can then attach their voter identification card to their Aadhaar number.
The notice also informs them that they won’t be allowed to cast a ballot if they don’t have an Aadhaar card till they do.
Following several complaints of individuals being refused the right to vote due to a lack of an Aadhar card or any other form of identification, such as a PAN or driver’s license, the Supreme Court issued its directive.
In this regard, the Indian authorities have launched a notification.
Rajkot replaces information link-aadhaar-with-voter-listing app Aadhaar- Aadhaar Linking: On Wednesday, the Union Cabinet followed an invoice on electoral reforms that let in the connection of Aadhaar to voter identity cards, one of the major ideas promoted through the Election Commission of India (ECI).
Additionally, people who are using their franchise for the first time would be able to register up to four times a year under the proposed legislation.
Those who flip 18 earlier than January 1 are most effectively authorized to sign up once. Additionally, the carrier electorate can be capable of solid gender-neutral ballots. Through the National Voter Service Portal, SMS, phone, or with the aid of using visiting the booth-degree officials, one can also additionally hyperlink Aadhaar to voter ID cards.
No, linking an Aadhaar card to a voter ID is not required.
NATIONAL VOTER SERVICE PORTAL – AADHAAR TO VOTER ID CARD:
1. Visit https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ as the first step to linking your Aadhaar with your voter list.
2. Enter your password and log in with the usage of your cellular telephone number, electronic mail address, or voter ID number.
3. Type in your state, district, and personal information, including your name, birthdate, and father’s name.
4. After completing the form, click the “Search” button. Your information will display on the screen if it matches the information in the government database.
5. Select the “Feed Aadhaar No” button that will be available on the screen’s left side.
6. A pop-up display screen wherein your call because it seems in your Aadhaar card, Aadhaar number, voter ID number, registered mobile phone number, and/or registered email deal with have to be crammed in will display.
7. Once all the information has been entered accurately, double-check it, then click the “Submit” button.
8. After your application has been registered successfully, a notice will show up on the screen.
THIS IS HOW TO USE SMS TO LINK AADHAAR TO A VOTER ID CARD:
By sending an SMS to 166 OR 51969 in the manner shown below, you can also link your Aadhaar card and voter ID:
Aadhaar number and voter identification number
HERE TO LEARN HOW TO LINK AADHAAR TO A VOTER ID CARD VIA A PHONE:
Calling the contact centers established for the purpose is another way to link an Aadhar card to a voter identification card.
Simply provide your voter ID card number and Aadhaar card information by dialing 1950 on weekdays between 10 am and 5 pm to connect the two.
THIS IS HOW TO USE BOOTH-LEVEL OFFICERS TO LINK AADHAAR TO A VOTER ID CARD:
By completing an application at the closest booth-level office, you can also link your Aadhar card to your voter identification. The officer at the booth level will confirm all the information and may even come to your home to examine the information. It will appear in the records after being validated.
Visit the NVSP website at https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ to verify the progress of your application, and then submit the necessary data under the heading “Seeding Through NVSP Portal.” The request has been registered and is being processed, according to the message that will display.
How can voter lists be connected to Aadhaar?
There are three ways to connect Aadhaar with the voter list: through an internet portal, via SMS, and through the CSC Center.
Is it required to connect Aadhaar to the voter list?
Aadhaar must be linked to the voter list, yes.
How can I use mobile SMS to connect my Aadhaar to the voter list?
Send this information to 166 or 51959 by typing (EPIC number or voter id card number + space + Aadhar number).
No formal notification of a deadline has been made by NVSP.