Tumblr, which is an aspect social network site and part blogging system, is one of the most popular social media platforms among teenagers and adults. Tumblr offers a space to exchange your interests and passions, connect with the like users, start creating an art portfolio, or simply blog and what’s on your thought with fun video content and GIFs. Tumblr provides access to as many blogs as they want. For a while then, your feed may become clogged with content you would not want to see. You may also want to cut ties with obnoxious bloggers or inactive blogs. If this is the case, we’ve put together a walking manual on how to unfollow blogs on Tumblr. Read on to know, How to Mass Unfollow on Tumblr.
Table of Contents
- How to Unfollow Someone on Tumblr Website
- How to Unfollow Someone on Tumblr Application
- Is it possible to mass unfollow on Tumblr?
- How to Mass Unfollow on Tumblr
- Without the Follow Icon, Here’s How to Follow Someone on Tumblr
- Is it possible to delete Tumblr followers?
- What method do you use to see who has blocked me on Tumblr?
From the same location, you can see who you’re currently following and unfollow them. Open your dashboard and select “Following X blogs,” where “X” stands for the number of blog posts you are currently following. To start removing someone from your page, click “Unfollow” beside their name. If you ever see a blog on your dashboard from someone you really want to unfollow, cursor over his user icon until his user panel appears, then unfollow him from it. However, the recently departed method is faster if you’re trying to unfollow a lot of people.
How to Unfollow Someone on Tumblr Website
To unfollow blogs on your desktop, take this action:
- Open the browser and go to tumblr.com.
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- In the search field at the top of the window, input the account you wish to unfollow.
- On the top right corner of the blog entry, hit the “Unfollow” option.
- To affirm, hit “Yes.”
- You successfully unfollowed the account when you see the “Follow” option where the “Unfollow” option was.
How to Unfollow Someone on Tumblr Application
To unfollow blogs via the Tumblr application on a mobile device, follow these instructions:
- Go to your account on the Tumblr App.
- Click “Following” just on right to view the blogs you’re following.
- Just on the right of the post, if you wish to unfollow, click the person icon.
- Select “Unfollow.”
Is it possible to mass unfollow on Tumblr?
From the same location, you can see who you’re presently following and unfollow them. Open your dashboard and choose “Following X blogs,” where “X” represents the number of blogs you are presently following. To remove someone from your list, hit “Unfollow” next to their profile.
How to Mass Unfollow on Tumblr
That’s a little more difficult to unfollow all or most of the profiles you’ve been following in bulk. Tumblr doesn’t offer an “Unfollow All” button, however, if your following is too large to individually unfollow, you may use Imacros for Chrome Browser to create an unfollow script.
- Imacros and the Google browser should both be open.
- The “Unfollow All” code should be copied and pasted. The code may be found on the internet.
- Open your following list after logging in to your account.
- Depending on how many blogs you wish to unfollow, change the number of loops.
- Let the magic happen by pressing “Play Loop.”
Without the Follow Icon, Here’s How to Follow Someone on Tumblr
Tumblr allows you to follow a huge number of bloggers, however, there are obvious limitations that impact how so many individuals you can follow in a single day and generally. Most users will not reach Tumblr’s rather expansive follow restriction, but if you really need to clarify out the list of blog posts you’re going to follow or make way for new blogs, you can unfollow anybody at any moment.
Tumblr allows you to follow up to 5,000 blogs in total. This limit does not apply to any additional blogs you may have, even if they are linked to the same email address; each one of those blog posts can follow up to 5,000 blogs. You can only follow up to 200 blogs per day, so be selective about who you follow. There are no restrictions on how many blogs a person can follow; there is no limit according to how many persons can follow a single blog.
Here is the process:
Logging into your Tumblr profile, visiting the person’s blog, and then clicking the “Follow” icon in the overlaying menu of Tumblr choices is the standard way of following any user on Tumblr. If you can’t be seeing the Follow symbol on a user’s blog or just have the user’s email id, you may still follow them manually by going to the following page.
Following a User Manually
Log in to your Tumblr profile and go to the “Following” option in the Account part of your homepage to follow somebody without having to click “Follow” on their site. This page shows how many blogs your primary Tumblr account subscribes to. In the blank space at the top of the page, type the username or email address of the person you wish to follow, and then click the “Follow” icon next to it. Tumblr posts the user’s blog to your list of followers effortlessly.
Is it possible to delete Tumblr followers?
You can’t delete followers on Tumblr; your fans must unfollow you on their own. You may, however, ignore individuals if you don’t want them to see your postings on their Dashboard or contact you. When you ban users, you may also report them for spam or abuse.
What method do you use to see who has blocked me on Tumblr?
If you’re labeled as a follower but the postings don’t appear on your dashboard, you’ve probably certainly been banned.