There are currently three sites with more online traffic than Facebook and YouTube, and they are Facebook and YouTube. As Facebook and YouTube both offer a live video streaming service, there are plenty of curious individuals who want to understand how to simultaneously stream to both platforms. So you must know to upload Facebook videos to YouTube.
Doing it all at once makes perfect logic; also, doubling the audience should lead to quadrupling the profit
Make sure you are never surprised when you encounter a film you appreciate on the Internet, because it may go at any time. When a video is submitted to a video-sharing service, it could be removed at any time.
Only by downloading a copy to your computer will you be assured that the film will always be available for you to watch. There are numerous applications that make it easy to download video files online.
Before discussing this any further, please make sure you know to download Facebook videos.
Is it possible to get a video from Facebook?
Facebook videos can be shared as long as they are made available to the public. Most people can copy and edit the link to the video. Those who have an iPhone will have to utilize a third-party program, such as media.
In addition to Facebook’s standard save option, which displays on videos, you’ll see the ‘Save’ option, which looks like three small dots, in the top-right corner of a video post. But if you keep the movie on your device, you lose access to it when you reboot.
How to Download Facebook Videos?
- If you right-click on a video on your Facebook feed or timeline, click ‘Copy Video URL at current time’ to obtain the URL. Please see the following screenshot.
- Be sure to visit FbDown.net. Paste the URL, click ‘Download’, and the website will download like the image below.
- In order to begin downloading the video, click “Download HD Video” or “Download Normal Quality Video” (if available).
How to Download a Facebook Video to an Android Phone or Tablet?
- On your Android device, access the Facebook app. If you haven’t already done so, you’ll need to sign in to your account.
- Locate and download the video you desire.
- Then, above the video, click the three-dot icon.
- Then, from the resulting menu, pick Copy Link.
- On your device, launch a browser app and copy the link to the address bar. This can be accomplished by selecting Paste from the address bar.
- In the URL, swap out www for basic. As a result, the URL must begin with https://mbasic.facebook.com/…
- Then, using the on-screen keypad, click on the Go button.
- Following that; click on the video. At this time, you may be prompted to re-login to your Facebook account.
- Then, on the subsequent page, tap and hold the video. You’ll notice the appearance of a pop-up menu.
- Then, tap on the video to download it. Chrome may require permission to access your images, media, and files. To proceed, select Allow.
- When the download is complete, click Open to begin viewing the video. This is displayed at the bottom of your screen.
How to upload Facebook videos to YouTube?
- If you’d want to use a video from Facebook on YouTube, go into your Facebook account and open the page containing the video you wish to use. The URL address bar should be clicked. You should copy your note before you edit it.
- You should go to one of the Facebook video downloader sites, such as downfacebook.com, savevideo.me, or facebookvideodown.com, and save the video to your computer. In the address bar of the video downloading website, paste the Facebook URL. Clicking the “Download” button will initiate the download. You will find the URL to the video in the next page’s source code (where the words “video download” occur). Downloads will begin automatically when you play the video. Keep in mind the folder in which the file is stored.
- Please enter your username or email address. The “Upload Videos” tab is clickable. Select the type of video content you’d like to insert by choosing a video title, description, and HTML tags. Go ahead and click “Continue.”
- Select the file. Click “Open Video” to bring up the video you just downloaded. Select the option. After selecting a destination for the video and selecting whether or not to make the video public, click the “Upload Video” option. To make sure you receive a notification when your upload is complete, make sure you enable notifications in the Tools section of your YouTube settings. You will be sent an email message including a URL link to your uploaded video.
Also read: How Long Should a YouTube Intro be?