A bitcoin casino Tower dice is the simplest game of chance. Essentially, the rules are reduced to two things:
- You get to choose how many bitcoins you want to bet.
- You bet using a number between 1 and 100, trying to make a guess as to whether your bet will be higher or lower than the number that falls out.
Long-time gamblers have appreciated bitcoin stakes for the type of benefits cryptocurrency has to offer:
- Gambling anonymously.
- Low cost and hustle and speedy transactions
- Provably fairly games
Principle of Dice
Gambling on crypto is very easy. This is due to the fact that bitcoin dice games are devoid of most of the flaws inherent in traditional payment services.
- Make the deposit using the specified address of the casino. Making a Crypto deposit takes minutes, and the fees usually do not exceed a few cents.
- Choose a game. Perhaps this is the hardest point, given the variety of play dice gaming available for crypto.
- Place the bets and win. You can take strategies, as they allow you systematically play the game and dramatically increase your chances of winnings. Most dice games even support the automatic placement of bets, so you won’t have to do the same things manually each time.
- Withdraw Your Winnings. Just like a simple deposit, withdrawals to a digital wallet are made in a matter of minutes.
Craps is a numbers strategy game in which you can greatly increase your chances of success by making mathematically correct decisions. You can use such common play dice strategies as Martingale, Anti-Martingale, Paroli, and D’alamber. In addition, there are also specialized Craps strategy guides, which you will be able to find on our website in the WIKI section.
The motivational program of each portal is different. The deposit or no deposit bonus of a cryptocasino, if it also adopts fiat, can also be settled in pounds, euros, or dollars. Usually, if the platform takes only digital funds, the presents and rewards are also spent there. The same range of gifts is available to customers as in a regular club:
- beginner’s a welcome package;
- loyalty programs.
Some Bitcoin casinos with no investment hold contests, allowing them to win extra money or chips for the game. Others, due to transaction peculiarities, do not provide customers with cashback, while others, on the contrary, highlight especially the visitors, contributing Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin, offering them personal gifts.