What distinguishes a YouTube Brand account from others?
A YouTube Brand Account differs from a conventional YouTube channel in that the other allows you to alter owners and administrators, whereas a YouTube channel is always connected with a certain individual and their email id.
There really aren’t longer any custom YouTube Brand Channels available.
YouTube is the world’s most popular video-sharing network, and access to it requires a Google account. You must also link your YouTube account to your Google account before utilizing it. Despite the fact that you synchronized it with your Google account, we all run into situations when we need to move or switch accounts.
What should I know before I begin?
If your existing YouTube channel is linked to your private Google Account, you may link it to a new or existing Brand Account. If you wish to link your channels to an established Brand Account, keep in mind that you really can only migrate your channel to a Brand Account controlled by your Google Account and proceed to step 8. If you’re unsure if you just have a YouTube Brand Account, go to www.youtube.com/account advanced and look under “Account Details.” By transferring your Channel on youtube to a YouTube Brand Account, all of your current videos, members, views, and engagements, as well as your channel style, will be seamlessly transferred. Please keep in mind, however, that certain content cannot be relocated. Your unique URL, all channel replies, sent and received responses, automatic filter community-based settings, and confirmation credentials will NOT be migrated to our new channel (unless in rare circumstances). If your channel includes any of this content, you’ll get a warning.
How to Move YouTube Channel to Brand Account?
Let me now guide you through turning your YouTube channel into a Brand Account.
- You must have an active Youtube account and be logged in.
2. Go to “settings” by clicking on your YouTube Account symbol in the upper right corner.
3. To activate your Brand Account, go to “view all my channels or build a new channel” and click “make a new channel.”
4. Now you may see a list of your existing managed accounts; click “establish a new channel” to get started.
5. You are all now set to just go. Make a new Brand Account and give it a name.
Your new Brand account can, of course, have the very same name as your old YouTube channel. However, it’s a good idea to pick a different temporary channel name until you’ve completed the conversion procedure and are ready to alter the name. You will be able to keep better control of your whereabouts as a result of this. Here, our new account is simply referred to as “Brand Account.”
6. “Congratulations!” – You were successful in creating your own Brand Account.
7. Once you’ve done that, go over to your settings and select “advanced.”
8. “Move your channel to Brand Account” will be the next step.
9. Select the account you wish to use now.
10. Select your Brand Account channel and select “move channel…” from the drop-down menu. As you can see, the URL for your channel will remain the same as before.
11. Decide who you want to be on YouTube and then create a Brand Account. I’m going to continue doing what I’m doing.
12. “Congratulations!” – You were successful in converting your YouTube Channel to a Brand Account. Assess your new Brand channel: it must have the same URL, look, number of clips, likes, followers, and discussions as the one you previously had. However, you may now add additional Google email addresses to your channel in order to have many individuals working on it.
Transferring a YouTube Channel to a Different Google Account
To migrate your YouTube Channel to another Google Account, follow the below steps.
- Log in as the account holder of your brand.
- Click Add or Remove Manager from YouTube’s settings (s).
- Select Manage Permission from the drop-down menu.
- Click the upper right corner logo to invite a new user.
- Accept the invitation by entering the email address of the account to which you wish to migrate your channel.
- You’ll also be prompted to select a role for the account you’re inviting.
- Following 7 days, sign in to your new account and select Manage Permissions.
- Login in again and change the role of the newly signed-in account to Primary Owner.
- Finally, select “Transfer.”
Also read: Youtube Video Zoomed In