Flowerpots are used for several applications such as locating plants to new locations, patio, indoor cultivation of plants, and starting seeds, and the growing of tender plants in colder regions indoors. Through the centuries, the application of flowerpots has influenced the horticultural use of plants and then use for decoration, and to move plants from one location to another, the Egyptians were among the first to use pots for this purpose. Minecraft is the games you can get into, just under the sheer number of things which you can create with the materials you find and still holds up as one of the most creative and best sandboxes. Here’s the process of making a flower pot in Minecraft.
Table of Contents
Getting the Relevant Raw Materials
All we need are three bricks for making flowerpot. You were expecting it as straightforward, but it might not. You will need three bricks at most. In search of getting the bricks, you need some clay balls and a furnace and then you’ll need to craft them.
Minecraft contains clay balls, so there they are pretty easy to obtain. Repeatedly mine clay blocks. Mine the clay blocks which you see in the world, and infrequently, you’ll get a clay ball as well as clay.
After that, you’ll have to light it up with coal or some other form of fuel. So put the clay balls into the furnace and there light it up. Through this process, you will get one brick. Just repeat the process, as we want three bricks in all.
Steps for Making A Flower Pot:
1. Open the Crafting Menu
Let’s open your crafting table in Minecraft to make a flower pot.
2. Add the Bricks to The Crafting Menu
Add the 3 bricks to the grid, in the crafting table.
Then add the bricks to the grid exactly. In the 2nd row 1st box place down 1 brick and in the 3rd box, 1 brick. Place down 1 brick in the middlebox of 3rd row. And here is the Minecraft flowerpot recipe.
Observe that you’ve added the bricks to the grid as above method, you’ll notice a Minecraft flower pot appear in the box on the right.
3. Move The Flower Pot To Your Collection
After Crafting the flower pot as above, you’ll have to drag it down to your collection so you can use it.
Here’s the summary of how to make a flower pot in Minecraft:
- Mine three clay blocks to get the exact number of clay balls.
- Put it into a furnace and light them up with any form of fuel to get three bricks.
- Put the lighten bricks in the crafting menu in the correct manner to get your Minecraft flower pot.
Available platforms for Minecraft flowerpots:
- Java Edition having Windows, Mac & Linux PC’s platforms.
- Bedrock Edition having Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC’s platforms.
- Education Edition having Mac, iOs 12, Windows 10 PC’s platforms.
- PlayStation Edition having PlayStation 3 & 4 platform.