There are a lot of reasons to rename your YouTube channel. It is recommended that you adjust your YouTube Channel name to reflect your status update if you’ve been using a username that no longer relates to your account. Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting started with how to change YouTube channel name 2016. If you are interested to change the YouTube channel name then be with us till the end of it.
Do you want to make a name change to your YouTube channel? Your YouTube channel’s name can be changed in a matter of seconds.
Is it possible to change your YouTube channel name?
Previously, when somebody changed their name or picture, all of their Google accounts, including Gmail, had to be renamed. The company’s approach had nothing to do with branding or professionalism, and the new method provides greater flexibility to let creators who prefer to send emails under their own names rather than using their channel names.
The new feature has severe limitations, yet it is still quite useful to most people. A credential approval is lost when a user is renamed. To get access to the platform, a new application will need to have a credential. Both business and personal channels would support name-changing options. Among the most desired features for musicians is rumored to launch today on YouTube.
How to change YouTube channel name 2016 on Mobile?
- Launch the YouTube app, tap your personal profile image and you’ll be linked to your Google+ account.
- Tapping your channel brings up the Edit Channel option.
- To change your name, type it in and press OK.
- You can alter your profile picture by tapping your current picture and then selecting one that you’ve taken or creating a new one. Save your changes.
How to change YouTube channel name 2016 on desktop?
- Once you’ve signed in, visit YouTube Studio.
- Change your name by selecting the “Customization” option from the left menu, then clicking “Basic Info.” Once you’ve changed your channel name, you’ll need to click Edit to have the updated name saved. Select the “Publish” button.
- To update your profile picture, do the following: You can find branding under the Customization option, and it looks like this: Click the Upload button and choose an image. When you click the “Done” button, you may also adjust the height of your image. Click the Publish button.
How to change YouTube channel description name?
- Enter the username and password to log in. Click ‘Your Channel’ to proceed.
- This opens a new page. Choose ‘Customize channel’ and click on it.
- Click ‘Edit’ on the ‘About’ page. You can only provide a description for the first time you add a channel if you’ve never done so before.
- Next, either enter a new product description or click ‘Done’ to save your changes.
Also read: Welcome to My Channel Intro