GoDaddy is really the nation’s biggest conveyor for business owners all over the universe. Many of us wondering “How do I turn off auto-renewal on GoDaddy?” It is on such a task to encourage our 20+ million customers around the globe — and entrepreneurs all over — by providing them with all of the resources and tools they need to succeed online.
GoDaddy is where people go to title their company, build a convincing brand and an awesome webpage, use social media to draw clients, and handle their jobs. We have direct one-on-one instruction and a human touch where no method alone can suffice.
What does turn-off auto-renew mean?
Nowadays, we need to take subscriptions for almost everything, every little app to use its premium services. And every month or year we have to renew it to continue the access, depending upon how long we want the subscription. Its default settings are set to auto-renew, but if we do not want it to automatically renew, we have to turn off the auto-renew. Once you turn off auto-renew, and your subscription ends, it won’t renew it by itself. It stops your access to that and shows the pop-up message, your subscription ended, and then you have to manually renew it if you want.
To revoke a subscription at the very next amount due, go over to the order record for that subscription and select Disable Automatic Renew. The subscription will remain valid until the next payment deadline, after which it will be immediately revoked. If auto-renew was already turned off, press Enable Automatically Refresh to allow it again.
Is my product set to auto-renewal on GoDaddy?
When you buy several GoDaddy goods and services, they are set to auto-renew by default. Here’s how to find out.
- Go to the Renewals & Billing section of your GoDaddy account. It’s possible that you’ll be asked to log in.
- Under Payment Date, the list indicates when each commodity is scheduled to auto-renew.
If a service isn’t enabled to auto-renew, the list displays the date on which the service will be terminated.
Can I cancel the domain on GoDaddy?
You will cancel service once you no more want it, and it will be removed from the profile. GoDaddy will send you an email confirmation that you need to respond to, and if you do, the service, as well as its files, will be deleted.
- Go to the Renewal fees & Payment section of your GoDaddy account. It’s possible that you’ll be asked to log in.
- Click Cancel Renewal after selecting the product you wish to remove.
- Select Delete My Product.
- Choose I understand that I must access the email and click ‘Yes, I want to delete’ to complete my submission.
- Select Send an email.
- Open the email that says “Are you sure?” and press Yes, I Want to Delete! GoDaddy will return you to your account now. Check to see if your account profile is up to date if you aren’t receiving our emails.
- Select Delete Product from the drop-down menu. GoDaddy will check that your item has been removed from your account. If you’d like, you can explain why you removed the product in the comment box.
- Open the email that says “Are you sure?” and press Yes, I Want to Delete! It will return you to your account now. Check to see if your account profile is up to date if you aren’t receiving our emails.
- Select Delete Product from the drop-down menu. It will check that your item has been removed from your account. If you’d like, you can explain why you removed the product in the comment box.
How do I turn off auto-renewal on GoDaddy?
To cancel an auto-renewal for a product, follow the instructions. This will not cancel or remove the offer from your account, so it will prevent it from renewing automatically. You will, of course, manually renew the package at any time.
- Go to the Renewals & Billing section of your GoDaddy account.
- Select the commodity or domain you wish to switch off auto-renew by checking the box.
- Select Cancel Renewal.
- There will be a new screen opens. We’ll check that the automatic update has indeed been canceled if you click Cancel Renewal.
- The Billing Date column shows the end date of your services subscription once auto-renewal is turned off. You will continue to use the service once your subscription expires.
- It’s likely that the domain status is awaiting changes if you can’t switch off auto-renew for a domain. Before you can adjust the auto-renew feature, your domains must be running.
- Here’s how to delete a domain from your database if it doesn’t work out.
- You can uninstall a product (other than a domain) from your account at any time if it doesn’t work out.
- You must call customer service to see if you are entitled to a refund.
- Our return policies can be found here.
Read more: How to Archive Twitter Account?