In this post, we’ll see how to share YouTube channel. Your YouTube channel serves as your online home. It’s where viewers can see all of your videos, see which other channels you subscribe to, view your playlists, and so much more.
Start sharing your YouTube channel if you really want to promote all of your excellent YouTube content, or even someone else’s. On any computer or smartphone, you may quickly share a YouTube channel. For sharing a YouTube Channel from a pc, all you have to do is copy and paste a URL link, whether it’s your own or someone else’s. The YouTube mobile application for iOS and Android allows you to effortlessly share a YouTube channel.
Table of Contents
Here are two simple methods for distributing a YouTube channel.
- Sign in to your account and then click your profile image in the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down option, select “Your channel.”
- Copy the link from your browser’s URL box (just at top of the screen, underneath your tabs) and paste it into an email, Whatsapp message, or any other media.
Send it, and the YouTube channel will be shared. Every other Channel on the youtube page follows the same procedure.
- Open the YouTube app and tap your picture in the upper right corner.
- From the menu that appears, select “Your channel.”
- Now, in the top-right corner, tap the three vertical dots.
- Finally, pick the method you want to use to share the channel by pressing “Distribute.” You may still press “Copy link” if you want to copy/paste the link like you would on a PC.
Also Read: How do I Share YouTube Channel Link?