The domain name registrar and web hosting service GoDaddy has built a reputation as one of the most reliable and popular companies on the internet over the past decade. Online, there is a lot of talk about how GoDaddy’s customer service is subpar. In terms of overall performance and customer service, however, it has no negative impact. There are millions of people who use GoDaddy as a domain registrar, and many of them are also involved in the domain buying and selling business. So let’s talk about GoDaddy transfer domain to another GoDaddy account.
As it often does, its bad press did not prevent the registrar from remaining a popular choice. More people decide to register a domain name with GoDaddy since in fact; it’s still the most popular choice.
When moving a domain name from one GoDaddy account to another, you must use the domain account change tool. You’ll need to provide your contact details in order to retrieve your account information. We would like to verify that the information is correct before the date of expiration.
Table of Contents
What is the reason for the domain transfer?
A number of diverse causes may prompt one to transfer domain ownership, such as: wishing to divvy up the name with a fellow worker, gifting the domain to a loved one, or making money off of it.
You’ll need to provide the buyer with the following information before moving a GoDaddy name to another account:
- Your account number on GoDaddy
- Email address registered with GoDaddy
GoDaddy Transfer domain to another GoDaddy account
It implies you will indeed be obliged to employ a common tactic, which is as follows.
- GoDaddy requires you to the first login before continuing.
- The next step is to go to the domain administration center.
- This is where you will either (mark) indicate that you wish to transfer all the domains, or (check) choose those you want to transfer.
- Next, select the option that controls ownership of the domain.
- Once you’ve verified your GoDaddy account, go to another one.
- Now, you will need to provide the new owner’s email address.
- The email address should be double-checked.
- You will inquire, “Do you want to use the contact information for the current account as the new one?” In order to get the contact information, choose yes. Select “No” instead.
- Finally, you can transfer the domain.
Once you provide your email address, your account will be validated. You will also discover the domain name you have to apply for the change in the pending domain name account. Since you’ve submitted a transfer request, your domain name will be final within two minutes.
Also read: How do I turn off Auto-Renewal on GoDaddy?