Do you want to know, if someone is no longer using Tumblr? So, How to Find Inactive Tumblr Blogs. Do you no longer use Tumblr? If that is the case, you might be concerned about Tumblr deleting your account. In a recent blog post, Tumblr made clear its stance about inactive accounts, noting that “inactive accounts will be terminated after six months unless the user has actively interacted with the site during that period.” Although this rule may appear strict, it really aligns with Tumblr’s mission to increase user engagement on the platform. Consider utilizing Tumblr to share pertinent stuff with you and your friends if you don’t use it frequently but still want your account to be active.
Table of Contents
- Find Inactive Tumblr Blogs you’re following with ease:
- According to the time frame you set, this Tumblr plugin will display any inactive blogs you’re following.
- Tumblr deletes inactive user accounts, right?
- How to Delete Your Tumblr Account?
- How can I acquire a Tumblr URL that is not active?
- How long does a URL remain on Tumblr?
- Do URLs exist on Tumblr?
- Is it possible to obtain a Tumblr URL that has expired?
- How can a Tumblr URL be registered again?
- Why have so many Tumblr accounts been deactivated?
- How can I totally conceal my Tumblr?
- Why was my Tumblr account closed down?
- How can I remove several Tumblr blogs at once?
Find Inactive Tumblr Blogs you’re following with ease:
1. Inactive Blogs:
View the blogs you’re following right now that haven’t posted anything new in at least the last 30 days. You may rapidly unfollow the blogs that haven’t had any recent activity by sorting them by the distance from you.
2. Recent Modifications:
To save you time from scrolling through your history, we’ve included a new section called “Recent Changes” that allows you to quickly check the 100 most recent follower changes (those that followed or unfollowed you).
Check your following on Tumblr as there are more features coming soon.
You only need to click on this link.
then type in the blog’s name so that it appears as follows:
Just click unfollow after that!
The attempt to reroute you to a page that “isn’t found” won’t stop you from unfollowing them, though.
According to the time frame you set, this Tumblr plugin will display any inactive blogs you’re following.
- (2021-02-23) Sam Biersack (TroyesNugget18): It no longer functions in any way.
- (2019-06-01) Laurel: shows no action
- (2019-05-29) comajuice: Works fantastic! For those who missed it, open Tumblr and visit the folks you’re following! You get to save a tonne of time!
- (2018-04-19) Doesn’t even function; don’t bother downloading, according to Chelsea Eickleberry
- (2017-12-14) Ale Emeto: ineffective
- (2017-11-08) Adam Gallek: Ineffective
- (2017-07-09) Jaymie Burton: It’s ineffective
- (2017-05-14) Kilo: It’s ineffective. Not working.
- (2017-04-25) TJ Flowers: Ineffective…
- (2017-03-03) Shawn Hume: It doesn’t work, end of the story.
- (2017-02-02) Makayla Halsan Doesn’t work, but if you want to stop following inactive tumblrs, go to the following. There, you’ll find information on how long it’s been since someone updated their Tumblr.
- (2016-12-20) Kitty Sweetwater: This addon has to be updated because it no longer functions at all.
- (2016-12-02) Kobold Stop! : utterly ineffective
- (2016-11-13) CrimsonPeony: What is even going on here?
- (2016-10-26) Alex Hukill: It’s ineffective.
- (2016-07-30) Doesn’t even function, according to Vannah Mills (Eclectic Witch)
- (2016-07-30) Paris M F: It doesn’t work.
- (2016-07-22) Wookiee Harry It’s difficult to rate anything that doesn’t load or function. Oh, I can do that, 1*.
- (2016-07-09) Erika Betancourt: It’s ineffective!
- (2016-04-13) Please make this work. It would be amazing if it did, Lily Curtis begs.
- (2016-03-27) Chloe Boggan: This addon is completely useless!
- (2016-01-26) Yuliya Slisarenko: Although it doesn’t function for me, it does appear on my Tumblr.
- (2016-01-03) Not working, Antony Martin
- (2015-12-19) Not functioning is Francesco Schettino: (
- (2015-12-02) Kaila Mackay: Ineffective
- (2015-11-30) Robert Glavin: Ineffective
- (2015-11-06) Annika: Nothing appears; it doesn’t function. Do Inactive Accounts on Tumblr Get Deleted?
Tumblr deletes inactive user accounts, right?
After a predetermined period of time, Tumblr does terminate dormant accounts. In order to maintain the platform’s cleanliness and guarantee that only active users are using it, this is done. You keep your account active, be sure to log in at least once every six months.
How to Delete Your Tumblr Account?
Your Tumblr account cannot be permanently deleted through the app. You must carry out the following easy procedures using a web browser:
1. Open your Tumblr account and log in. Enter the code that was delivered to your mobile device if you selected two-factor authentication (TFA).
2. Select “Settings” from the “Account” icon by clicking on it.
3. Choose “Delete Account” at the bottom of the page as you scroll down.
4. A screen will appear asking if you are certain. Confirm by clicking “Delete Everything” after providing your email address and password. Retype your email address and the authentication code that was provided to your mobile device if TFA is enabled on your account.
6. All of the blogs and data linked with your Tumblr account have now been destroyed.
How can I acquire a Tumblr URL that is not active?
Tumblr is a fantastic venue for posting original stuff, but if you want to help others locate it, you need have an inactive Tumblr URL. By login into your Tumblr account and navigating to the Settings page, it is simple to do. You need to input the URL for your dormant Tumblr account here after scrolling down to the URL box from this point. When you bookmark this URL, your material will start to show up on the homepage of your inactive account.
How long does a URL remain on Tumblr?
Tumblr typically keeps a URL for up to six months, but under some circumstances, they may keep it longer. Every 30 days, URLs are automatically rotated so that the most recent URL is always accessible. It is not possible to utilize the same URL for more than one Tumblr blog. You can go into your Tumblr account and follow these instructions if you need to modify your URL.
Do URLs exist on Tumblr?
Tumblr does not save URLs, which presents a challenge for users who want to establish an online presence there. The built-in website builder on Tumblr is one of several tools that may be used to construct a website, however, Tumblr cannot host any websites. There is no method to export or import URLs from Tumblr.
Find an alternative platform that enables this if you wish to have an online presence on Tumblr. Blogger, WordPress, or Squarespace are a few of the well-liked choices. These platforms provide tools that let you build websites, host content, and control website traffic. Use Tumblr to distribute your material and engage with prospective fans after creating your website.
Is it possible to obtain a Tumblr URL that has expired?
There could be a way to get a Tumblr URL that has expired, but it is difficult and not guaranteed to work. You must be familiar with Tumblr’s URL structure in order to obtain a terminated Tumblr URL. The domain (in this example, tumblr.com), the username (in this case, username), and the blog id (in this case, blog id) make up the URL structure.
You must first locate the username. You may check this by utilizing a website like WhoIsHostingThis.com or by looking through the public logs on Tumblr. You must locate the blog id after you have the username. You may do that by going to Settings and selecting the Blogs tab. Find the blog you wish to get the URL from under Blogs, then click the link that says Blog id.
How can a Tumblr URL be registered again?
You must re-register your Tumblr URL if you are having problems with it, such as it not working or not being available. Follow these steps to accomplish this:
1. Select the “URLs” option on your Tumblr dashboard.
2. Select the URL you want to re-register by clicking the “Re-register” button next to it on the “URLs” page.
3. Type in the updated registration details and press the “Submit” button.
4. Be careful to include the DNS information in the “Domain Name” area if you are re-registering a complete domain name.
5. Your updated Tumblr address is now active.
Why have so many Tumblr accounts been deactivated?
One of the most well-liked social networking sites on the internet is Tumblr and for good reason. It has a big following, offers user-generated material, and is very customizable. Tumblr, however, has had a lot of deactivations recently, either from users or direct messages (Direct Messages).
This is due to a few factors:
- Some users don’t appreciate how Tumblr’s platform has altered and been rebranded as “Tumblr Media.”
- Tumblr has had trouble making money off of its platform and has had to make adjustments.
- Tumblr has been having trouble adjusting to the reality that Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media sites are now in competition with it.
- To draw in new users and retain them on the platform, Tumblr is working to revamp its failing brand identity.
How can I totally conceal my Tumblr?
There are a couple of options if you want to entirely conceal your Tumblr. Utilizing a Tumblr hider is the first and simplest method. With the help of this plugin, you may keep all of your pages and posts private. If you are signed into your Tumblr account, you will still be able to read your posts, but those who do not have access to your account won’t be able to see them.
Utilizing a private blog is another approach to concealing your Tumblr. You build this blog and only share it with people you can trust. In this method, your posts will only be visible to the people you specify. This approach, however, is less secure than the first since anybody with access to your private blog may view every post you make.
Use a Tumblr hider or private blog if you want to entirely conceal your Tumblr.
Why was my Tumblr account closed down?
There are several possible explanations as to why your Tumblr account may have been deleted. You could have broken the terms of service or been using Tumblr for a business without the site’s permission. It is crucial to get in touch with Tumblr as soon as you can to attempt to remedy the issue. By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 877-888-8010, you may get in touch with Tumblr.
There are a few things you may do to get back on track if you have been barred from using Tumblr. Follow Tumblr’s guidelines after first attempting to comprehend why you were blocked. By doing this, you can make sure that you are abiding by the terms of service appropriately and that any further infractions won’t subject you to additional sanctions. Enroll in Tumblr’s Trust and Safety program as well, and report any questionable behaviour you come across on the site by filing a complaint.
How can I remove several Tumblr blogs at once?
Although Tumblr is a fantastic venue for sharing your original thoughts and musings with the world, it may be challenging to keep up with all of the brand-new blogs that are launched every day. There are a few techniques you may employ if you wish to remove several blogs from your account. The first option is to pick the blogs you want to remove from your Tumblr dashboard. Next, select “Delete This Blog” from the menu. The blog will be deleted from your account and not preserved as a result.
You must visit Tumblr.com and login if you want to permanently erase a blog. Select the blog you wish to remove by clicking the “Posts” tab. Then, select “Delete This Post” from the menu. The post will be deleted from your account and not preserved as a result.
Also Read: How to Mass Unfollow on Tumblr