Breakfast is said to be the most essential intake in our daily routine, due to lack of time many individuals skip this, and thus it affects their health and makes them weak. Many of us prefer cornflakes & milk in their breakfast, but don’t you get bored with the same recipe every morning?
Here are a few quick recipes of cornflakes that will help start your day well.
This is a very simple and quick recipe with less effort required onto it. This is a sweet recipe for the sweet lovers.
- 2 tbsp. of nuts
- 1 tbsp. of cardamom
- 2 cup cornflakes
- 5 cup sugar
- ½ cup cashew nuts
- 4 tbsp. Ghee
- Blend the nuts, cornflakes, sugar, cardamom, cashew nuts into powder form.
- Melt the ghee and add into the powder and mixed them well.
- Try to bind them if they are not properly binding then add a tbsp. of milk.
- Bind them into Ladoo’s and are ready to be served.
Cheese is something that is liked by many of us, here’s a recipe for such cheesy lovers.
- 1 cup of corn flakes
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- 4 grated processed cheese
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp butter
- Make a mixture of butter and peanuts and keep them in the microwave for at most 30 seconds.
- Then add all the ingredients and mix them well and keep them in the microwave for at most 1 minute.
- Let it cool down and then it is ready to be served.
Most of us visit outside to eat this stuff, but this can be made within few minutes.
- 2 tbsp.Butter
- 5 tbsp.Finely chopped green chilies
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 5 tbsp.Red chili powder (Optional)
- ½ tbsp.Garam masala (Optional)
- 2 tbsp.Chat masala
- 1 cup of boiled green grams
- 5 cup Kellogg’s Corn Flakes
- Salt as per needed
- 5 tbsp.Lemon juice
- 4 tbsp.Finely chopped coriander
- Add the butter and melt if first, then add green chilies and onion and sauté it well for at most 3 minutes.
- Then add tomatoes and sauté it well on a medium flame for 3 minutes and then add gram and chat masala and mix them for more few minutes.
- After this add green grams and cornflakes into it and mix well at very low flame and let it be on flame for more few minutes
- Put it out of the pan and add lemon juice and coriander and mix well.
- Let it cool it down and make it ready to be served.
Cornflakes with white chocolate
This recipe is for the chocolate lovers and is served in very little time.
- 2 cups Cornflakes
- White chocolate 250 grams (chopped)
- Vanilla 10 grams
- ½ cup any nuts of your choice
- First, melt the white chocolate and stir it well.
- Add vanilla and stir it until it is mixed up well.
- Add cornflakes and nut, mix it well together so that he white chocolate is coated on all the dry material added onto that.
- Pour it into a tray and serve after it is well cooled.
Cornflakes Fried chicken
This recipe is fully non – vegetarian and fully delicious and tasty and can be served within 20 minutes of time which is very less as compared to other chicken dishes.
- 500gm skinless boneless chicken breast
- 3 large egg
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 3 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup purpose flour
- First make a batter of egg, flour, buttermilk, chili powder, and salt according to your need.
- Then take 3 cup cornflakes and break it into very smaller pieces, but into a powder form.
- Take a chicken piece and coat first it with the batter and then with the cornflakes fully.
- Put them to be fried and then they are ready to be served.