The Bitcoin payment gateway is a software that allows merchants to accept digital currency payments without the need for a third party. Bitcoin payment gateways are usually used by online retailers and e-commerce businesses. They are also used as a way to accept cryptocurrency payments from customers who do not have any traditional forms of payment.
There are three main types of Bitcoin payment gateways: hosted, merchant, and exchange. The best Bitcoin Payment Gateway for your business depends on what you need your business to accomplish.
- Hosted Bitcoin Payment Gateways: Hosted Bitcoin Payment Gateways are responsible for the entire process of accepting Bitcoins from customers and converting them into fiat currency in real time. These gateways will require you to maintain an account with them and they will charge a fee that varies depending on their service level agreement (SLA).
- Merchant Bitcoin Payment Gateways: Merchant Bitcoin Payment Gateways are responsible for only the transaction processing part of accepting Bitcoins from customers. They will not be responsible for the conversion of Bitcoins into fiat currency. These gateways usually charge a flat rate fee, which can vary depending on what type of transaction is being processed.
- Exchange Bitcoin Payment Gateways: Exchange Bitcoin Payment Gateways are responsible for only the purchasing part of accepting Bitcoins from customers and converting them into fiat currency in real time. These gates will also charge a fee that varies depending on their service level agreement (SLA).
Table of Contents
What is a Bitcoin Payment Gateway and Why Would I Need One?
Bitcoin is not controlled by any bank or government, but rather by a decentralized network of computers. The Bitcoin payment gateway is the middleman between the buyer and seller. The gateway receives the funds from the buyer and sends them to the seller instantly without any fees.
Whether you are selling your own goods or services, or you are operating an online store, you will need a Bitcoin payment gateway in order to accept Bitcoin payments from your customers.
What Makes a Bitcoin Payment Gateway Useful?
Bitcoin payment gateways are a type of software that allows users to pay for goods and services using their Bitcoin wallet. They are also known as bitcoin wallets.
A bitcoin payment gateway is useful because it allows users to send and receive bitcoins without needing to know how to handle the cryptocurrency themselves. It also provides an optional escrow service for transactions.
Bitcoin payment gateways have been gaining popularity in recent years due to their benefits including faster transaction processing, lower transaction fees, and more flexibility with payments than traditional methods like credit cards or PayPal.
The Top 5 Most Popular Bitcoin Payment Gateway
Bitcoin is a digital currency that has been gaining popularity in the last few years. As of December 2017, it is trading at $14,500 per coin. It is also accepted by many different companies and organizations as a form of payment.
The Top 5 Most Popular Bitcoin Payment Gateways are:
Bitcoin Payment Gateways for Casino
Bitcoin payment gateways are the best option for casino operators to accept Bitcoin payments. This is because they do not need to worry about the volatility of Bitcoin. They also have the flexibility of accepting cryptocurrency payments in general.
Bitcoin Payment Gateways for Casino https://bithide.io/payment-gateway-for-casino
- Provide a quick and easy way for casino operators to accept Bitcoin payments
- The volatility of Bitcoin is not a concern with this payment gateway as it is with others
- Allows flexibility in cryptocurrency payments